Fast, efficient in-house colour for busy workgroups
If you’re looking for an affordable desktop colour printer that’s fast enough to share with the rest of your team and tough enough to take on heavy workloads, you’ll find it with the C510dn. And there’s more.
This versatile, compact printer comes with a range of advanced productivity features - including double-sided printing and built-in networking – and a full three-year warranty upon registration within 30 days of purchase at no extra cost.
With a fast ‘first page out’ time and class-leading print speeds, the C510dn makes difficult deadlines much more manageable. The powerful processor and on board memory make light work of large jobs and small, routine jobs are processed even more quickly thanks to its intelligent ECO mode.
The network-ready C510dn delivers efficient, affordable printing day after day. High yield toner cartridges, an expandable paper supply, an easy to replace drum unit and a convenient multi-purpose tray for specialist media makes life easy for everyone in the office.
The C510dn lets you print an impressive variety of high quality single- and double-sided documents, from everyday emails and letters through to business cards, brightly coloured banners and customer-facing marketing material.
A greener choice
The C510dn has impressive green credentials. Automatic double-sided printing reduces paper use, its ECO feature help conserve energy and resources, and a special Deep Sleep mode cuts power consumption to less than 2.0W.
There’s no need to pay extra for peace of mind: the C510dn comes with an industry-leading three-year warranty upon registration within 30 days of purchase. It’s all down to our ultra-reliable digital LED technology with fewer moving parts, supported by durable components and a robust, built-to-last design.
- Print speed A4: 26ppm colour, 30ppm mono
- Time to first print (TTFP) 8 seconds colour, 7.5 seconds mono
- Warm up time Up to 60 seconds from power on & up to 32 seconds from power save
- Processor speed 266MHz
Interface and Software
- Connectivity USB 2.0 High Speed, 10/100 TX Ethernet
- Printer language Windows / Mac Host-based Printing System
- Network & protocols All major network protocols supported via ethernet card with internal web server for printer and network card set-up and management. TCP/IP: ARP, IP, ICMP, TCP, UDP, LPR, FTP, TELNET, HTTP(IPP), BOOTP, DHCP, SNMPv1, DNS, DDNS, UPnP, Bonjour, WINS, SMTP, SNTP, WSDPrint, LLTD
- OS Compatibility Windows 2000 / XP Home / XP Professional (32-bit & 64-bit) / Server 2003 (32-bit & 64-bit) / Server 2008 (32-bit & 64-bit) / Server 2008 R2 (64-bit) / Vista (32-bit & 64-bit) / Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit); Mac OS X 10.3.9 to 10.6.2
- Advanced networking and security IP Filtering, MAC Filtering
- Utility suite Template Manager, Color Correct, OKI LPR, Color Swatch Utility, Color Access Policy Manager, PrintSuperVision.net, PrintSuperVision Multiplatform, Print Control Server, Print Control Client, Print Control Report Tool, Web Driver Installer, Network Card Setup, Configuration Tool, ICC Color Profiles
- Resolution ProQ2400 Multi-level Technology, 1200x600dpi, 600x600dpi
- Enhancements Auto Color Balance, Photo Enhance via driver
- Paper capacity Tray 1: 250 sheets of 80gsm; Multi-purpose tray: 100 sheets of 80gsm
- Paper capacity optional tray Tray 2: 530 sheets of 80gsm
- Maximum paper capacity 880 sheets of 80gsm
- Paper sizes Tray 1: A4, A5, B5, A6; Tray 2: A4, A5, B5; Multi-purpose tray: A4, A5, B5, A6, Envelopes (C5, DL, Com-9, Com-10, Monarch), Index Card (3" x 5") (75 x 125mm), Photo Size (4" x 6", 5" x 7")(100 x 150mm, 125 x 175mm), Custom Size (up to 1200mm length including banners); Duplex: A4, A5, B5
- Paper weight Tray 1/2: 64 to 176gsm; Multi-purpose tray: 64 to 220gsm; Duplex: 64 to 176gsm
- Duplex Standard
- Paper output Face Down: 150 sheets of 80gsm; Face Up: 100 sheets of 80gsm
- Memory (RAM) Standard RAM: 64MB
- Operating temperature/ humidity 10°C to 32°C (17°C to 27°C recommended) / 20% to 80% RH (50% to 70% RH recommended)
- Storage temperature/ humidity -10°C to 43°C, 10% to 90% RH
- Power supply Single phase 220-240VAC, frequency 50/60Hz +/-2%
- Power consumption Typical: 540W; Max: 1170W; Idle: 80W; Power Save: <9.5W; Deep Sleep: <2.0W
- Noise level Operating: <54dB(A); Standby: 37dB(A); Power save: Inaudible
- Dimensions (HxWxD) 242 x 410 x 504mm
- Weight 22kg
- Duty cycle (Maximum) 45,000 pages/month
- Duty cycle (Recommended) Up to 5,000 pages/month
- Warranty 3 years extended warranty upon registration within 30 days of purchase
- Notes Toner: A4 pages yield compliant with ISO/ISC 19798. Printer shipped with toner for 2,000 A4 pages. Drum: A4 pages average life. (See consumables)
- Description A4 colour printer
- Number of users 1 to 20